[Microsound-announce] NEW - NVO - RELEASES

Heribert Friedl heribert.friedl at aon.at
Mon Dec 19 05:10:47 EST 2005

dear friends!

PRESS RELEASE

We are proud to present two new releases.

NVO 004, a compiler including work by Richard Garet (USA), Dale Lloyd (USA), Jos Smolders (Ned) and Ubeboet (Spain)

titled TERRITORIUM that explores the relationship of field recording and digital processing.

NVO 005 is a release of sound artist Richard Chartier (USA) that marks a new step within his work. His digital minimalist

work explores the inter-relationships between the spatial nature of sound, focus, and the act of listening.

"Richard sent me this piece last year for another possible collaboration. After listening to this gorgeous work, I told him

there was not anything I could add that would not take away from the beauty that was already there."

William Basinski

The cds will be released as a limited edition of 300 numbered copies.

Scheduled for early 2006 is the second release of the collaboration of Bernhard Günter and Heribert Friedl

titled TRANSFORMER.

We hope we have raised your interest in our cds!

For further information please visit www.nonvisualobjects.com

or contact us directly at label at nonvisualobjects.com

all the best,

Heribert Friedl / Raphael Moser