[microsound] lost mp3s?

XDUGEF info at xdugef.com
Mon Mar 21 16:45:26 EDT 2016

I wasn't suggesting you were an idiot, just trying to help. It wouldn't be
the first time I've seen somebody want to unsubscribe from a mail list and
they had not followed the prescribed method so just thought I'd ask.

If you also have not heard from the two admins listed on the page then I
imagine that posting to the list directly probably isn't going to help
either.