[microsound] Work on sorting out upload issues still ongoing

Al Matthews prolepsis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 00:08:19 EST 2016

Can host .ms, or help host, in cloudshare. Redundancy please, I'm barely
paying my own bill.

But no WP expertise. I've installed it and whatever, but, no. Anybody else
got a spare cycle this week?

https://tvfm.slack.com/home for offlist chat. Hit me up.
https://github.com/tvfm for code, iffz you wantz.

Al