[microsound] .microsound on Facebook

port.a.life at gmail.com port.a.life at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:22:21 EST 2014

I see facebook more as a replacement for the announce list, it has its
place I guess... though its just endless scrolling of post spam already....
No real discussion happening. Just people pasting links to youtube and
bandcamp to try to drive traffic.... whatever, its kool.... but to me FB is
boring...  let's talk about why we need to consume so much content, It
seems like FB has made everyone lazy that is seeking creative content and
connection. What a poor substitute it really is for creativity when I think
about it. I have fallen into the trap, and daily think about killing my
account, but why haven't I done it yet? I don't quite know the full answer.