[microsound] image sonification techniques

Kovács Balázs mmi at art.pte.hu
Tue Jan 10 02:03:36 EST 2012

  Hi Dara,

sorry for the late response, and many thanks for the support!

i plan to begin the interaction-based works in the last part of the
project, probably
the next week? i built a basic eye/mouth follower
(http://vimeo.com/31281227),
but i don't have experiences with phoneme recognition... anyway it would
be very
good to include it in the series, so if You have idea, then welcome and
i would join
in! maybe i could also develop a system for the end of the next weak,
but as i see
you have experiences in the field with this wonderful "Beginning" work!

All the best,
Balázs