[microsound] synchronous networked A/V

Juan A. Romero rukano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 05:41:45 EST 2012

Hi!

> This might be a little off topic musically but I wondered if anyone knew of a way that two people could watch an mp4 remotely together online, while having a conversation about it ?

iChat (iChat Theatre). Drag and Drop a movie inthe video conversation and plays the movie 'almost' synchronized (maybe about a second delay) for both viewers. Movie audio is streamed too as well as the microphone signal.. I use to watch some series with friends in other countries like this.

Cheers,
Juan

PS. Another solution might include VLC or other video streaming possibility + Skype or TeamSpeak/Ventrilo ?