[microsound] synchronous networked A/V

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Thu Jan 5 00:49:34 EST 2012

Hi Roger,

The only thing that comes to my (twisted) mind is Scenic (
http://code.sat.qc.ca/trac/scenic/). It would probably take some gstreamer
pipeline and the virtual video loopback device (scenic can stream only an
external video source) but it could probably work. I once did manage to
stream a screencast plus some channels of audio. The audio stream would use
Jack so you can mix as many streams as you wish.

HTH,
./MiS

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:52 PM, roger at eartrumpet.org