[microsound] HER NOISE: FEMINISMS AND THE SONIC TATE MODERN, LONDON MAY 3-5, 2012

aEON. aeonchang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:22:33 EDT 2012

Dear Cathryn,

Thank you, I was delighted to receive your email for a couple of reasons.

First of all, the programme seems FANTASTIC!!!
'Sound' is my personal interest and I was happy writing my MA memoir
related to that subject.

Second, your email address brought back my memories at London College of
Printing while I was studying Interactive Multimedia in 2001/2002.
Now that the name of the college has changed and the Back Hill days are
gone, for me the memories are untouchable memories indeed.

It is a great shame that I cannot attend the symposium since I live in
Seoul, Korea.
Is there ANY WAY that I can get access to the contents of the programme?
Such as, any documentation available for people like me? Or will there be
video clips to watch on?
Anything?  :)

It would be of great help if you can give me feedback.

Thank you for reading my email, and I hope all the best and success for the
symposium.

Kindest regards,
Aeon