[microsound] audio analysis tools in max msp

eske nørholm flemminglyst at gmail.com
Wed May 4 04:23:25 EDT 2011

hi microsounders,

i'm interested in finding realtime audio analysis tools for realtime
soundscape/soundwalk processing with max msp.

how can we make maxmsp know where in a stereo field a "soundobject" comes
from? how can we separate one "sound-object" from
the noise, without it being to rude(simple highpass, lowpass filtering)?

is there a [cocktailpartyeffect~] object or something alike out there...?

realtime seems to be the key issue (in my mind)?

any ideas, links, etc are very welcome!

cheers,
eske

worgw.org