[microsound] How to do a musique concrete workshop?

Boris Klompus boris.klompus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:10:14 EDT 2011

Hi Samuel,

I think that technique on being able to focus the microphone of the field
sampler on the sound that you want is really crucial.
Also editing technique, sample cutting, normalizing, etc.

What is the skill level of the participants?

Boris

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 6:22 PM, Samuel van ransbeeck <thinksamuel at yahoo.com