[microsound] capture the separate audio track of the different open browser windows

Kovacs Balazs mmi at art.pte.hu
Wed Jul 13 05:58:01 EDT 2011

> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 7:32 AM, gerard lebik<gerard.lebik at wp.pl>  wrote:
>> Hello I have a question:
>>
>> Is there some way to capture the separate audio track of the different open browser windows via soft such as Jack or soundflower?
>>
>> I mean in real-time recording of sound on separated channels open browser windows, eg 8

no. just if You open more instances of the browsers (duplicate and run
them or open more
browsers like Ffox, Chrome, Seamonkey at once)  then can be hijacked
separatedly by jack...

Balázs

--

PTE Muveszeti Kar, Media- es Alkalmazott Muveszetek Intezete
PTE Faculty of Arts, Institute for Media and Applied Arts
e-mail: mmi at art.pte.hu
www: http://www.art.pte.hu/menu/92
blog: http://art.pte.hu/211orchestra/