[microsound] capture the separate audio track of the different open browser windows

gerard lebik gerard.lebik at wp.pl
Tue Jul 12 09:47:48 EDT 2011

Thank you

This program captures sound from the applications, etc.

  I need tools for the separation and capture of several signals  different browser tabs.
for example, 8 tabs open like a radio, mp3 file, youtube etc.. each of the signals recorded onto the next one, separate tracks to recording program such as Cubase,Reaper, etc

is it possible?, problem is the output of  separate browser bookmark
thx