[microsound] creating music on the iphone

Kurt Nimmo kanimmo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 15:25:12 EST 2011

Hello all. I am new to the list this afternoon. Am wondering if there has
been any discussion about the emerging art of music creation using the
iphone and related devices. I have yet to search through the archive -- I do
not see an easy way to do so, although I may have missed it.

I have purchased several apps but they are more geared for techno and
beat-centric electronic music (with the exception of Eno's apps). Am curious
if anybody has been following developments on this and if there might be a
list I can subscribe to. I am particularly interested in generative music
and or sound.

Thanks!

Kurt