[microsound] Exit Through the Gift Shop (Disneyland)

hans w. koch kochhw at netcologne.de
Fri Feb 18 12:14:19 EST 2011

i remember reading something about the washington post just doing that:
they got joshua bell (one of the best violin virtuosi) to play in a subway station in the morning rush hour.
few people actually noticed, that this was no ordinary street music...
here it is (first link from google): http://www.hoax-slayer.com/joshua-bell-subway.shtml

hans
www.hans-w-koch.net