[microsound] radical computer music

Bill Jarboe billjarboe at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 10 01:24:40 EST 2011

Hello,

  I haven’t watched the Video in question…though I shall.

  I have listened to the Official Mort aux Vache s Ekstra Extra Walkt hro…  and other recordings.

  -have also discovered that there are certain compositions which impressed me before I realized they were from the Goodiepal.

  I see it as a sort of opera where his nerve or neurosis is a force in itself , it does indeed challenge the listener. It is difficult to tell if he is often describing his own psychological state or a hypothesis, extreme in order to broaden horizons, open new vistas.

  I especially liked the mp3 where he described the rare neurological condition where the victim would be rendered incompetent by middle age and therefor couldn’t responsibly commit himself to an emotional relationship. If I am able to locate the title and a link I’ll share it with the list.

                                                   Bill