[microsound] ***my monthly reminder***

Michael Mantra michael_mantra at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 11:58:37 EDT 2011

Hello Kim,

      For all the newbies on this list, is it possible to provide the links to the web page you are referring to and maybe the location of the announcement of events?  That would help direct the lost souls who do not know their way around this list.  This might reduce the numberof infractions and you won't sound bitter about these infractions.  Gotta go and hopefully all is well with you all....

Michael Mantra