[microsound] Ai Wei Wei

Al Matthews prolepsis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:06:47 EDT 2011

Personally I'm just feeling angry and ill, about this, today. For me it gets
my goat in a lot of ways. I suppose I shouldn't admit that in presence of
the internet.

1) I can't imagine that political detention in China or any related client
is at all pleasant.
2) I find it difficult to think about an information world where
Google-realpolitik can become a noble entity.
3) I'll go ahead and call my mindset on these issues Trevor
Paglen-sympathetic, and thus, most things feel like lip service.