[microsound] 1 bit symphony

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Tue Sep 7 15:58:52 EDT 2010

On Sep 7, 2010, at 2:23 PM, john saylor wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Charles Turner <vze26m98 at optonline.net> wrote:
>> Can you post some (or all) of it? I'd say that therein would lie some answers to your questions...
>
> well, not all. and reverse engineering his assembly code is not my
> idea of a good time.

John-

The point was if you would post a bit of it, I'd be happy to read what you post, and offer some interpretation. (Thanks to ndkent for suggesting it's pulse width; looks like 4-channels, two in each ear.)

> the code itself may reveal some
> of this, but it tells me very little about what is going on in the
> mind of the programmer.

Assuming the programmer knows what going on inside his mind. Or, assuming you prefer a very general description produced for publicity purposes.

Lemme know,

C.