[microsound] hydrophones and methane

nathalie fougeras nathalie.fougeras at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:55:21 EST 2010

Thanks!

So the name of the lake is Tometräsk probably
 here<http://maps.google.se/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=Abisko+Scientific+Research+Station+in+Northern+Sweden&fb=1&gl=se&hq=Abisko+Scientific+Research+Station&hnear=Northern+Europe&cid=0,0,6501683112971180912&ei=glP1TLfDF8vqObWH6KkI&oi=local_result&ved=0CCQQnwIwAQ&ll=68.358699,19.02832&spn=1.629077,9.393311&z=7>

Nathalie