[microsound] OT: laptop for permanent sound installation - suggestions?

Dan Heidebrecht dan at listening-station.net
Thu Nov 4 10:59:33 EDT 2010

i have used pd running on ubuntu in a long running installation - not
on a laptop but with one of these:

http://www.zotacusa.com/zotac-zbox-zboxhd-ns21-u-intel-pentium-celeron-743-1-3-ghz-single-core-all-in-one-mini-pc.html

they are made for set top tv use and have a good bracket mounting
system. i just plugged in a monitor/keyboard for setup.

dan