[microsound] Pieces that play & "listen"

Tobias Reber tobiasreber at sunrise.ch
Mon Jun 21 08:18:58 EDT 2010

hi norbert,

last year i played a couple of concerts with an improvisational laptop
setting that could sample its own output and use it as input again.

you can listen to samples at www.myspace.com/tobiasreber (the
rehearsal and ZKM ones)

i'm not quite sure this is what you're looking for, though, as the
audio output didn't drive directly any parameters itself. hope this
helps, though!

tobias