[microsound] Pieces that play & "listen"

Norbert Herber norbert at x-tet.com
Mon Jun 21 07:33:34 EDT 2010

Hello microsounders,

I'm looking for titles of pieces that are algorithmic, generative,
procedural, etc. and also "listen." Has anyone made a piece that
procedurally incorporates what has previously been played into what it
is currently playing or about to play? Technically and conceptually I
can think of many reasons this has already been done but I can't
recall hearing (or hearing about) such a work.

Thank you for your suggestions. ::Norbert