[microsound] sound and ecology

nathalie fougeras nathalie.fougeras at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 10:13:48 EDT 2010

Hi!

I was working with some noise sounds  and with several criitic points about
nuclear and other pollution in our environment.
You can visit at this link this project (permanent exhibition in the
Ecologia Island) and test it yourself in this virtual environment the sound
installation imyou_uoymi here:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ecologia%20Island/122/129/51

Let me know if you have some questions.

Best/ Nathalie

--
Ecologia Island

"IMYOU-UOYMI0.1 is a project raising the question about our environment and
a kind of instable and fragile interaction between us and it."

The IMYOU-UOYMI 0.1 works as a 3D sculpture, an architecture and an active
body avatar presence played by a downloadable HUD (visual interface).
IMYOU-UOYMI 0.1 brings the possibility to 6 associative visits of I M YOU
IMYOU-UOYMI 0.1 are supported by AIRE Ecologia Island and will be shown in
the virtual art collection of AIRE project.
Nathalie Fougeras
http://nathaliefougeras.org