[microsound] Sonic Warfare

stephen r. analog_life at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 03:02:44 EST 2010

Some context would be helpful. If you read far enough into this article, you'll see that Steve Goodman is aka Kode9, the DJ/Producer who's also the head of Hyperdub records. There was a great article in The Wire a few months back about him, Hyperdub and his "day job" as a PhD sound researcher and academic.

This, indeed, might be off-putting without context.  Start here, then work your way back to the Rhizome article:

http://www.thewire.co.uk/articles/2439/

--
Stephen R. :: Pixel Pusher / Sound Wrangler
http://www.myspace.com/djstephenr