[microsound] Improvisation in realtime net audio platforms

Magali Babin ilagam at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 3 21:47:21 EST 2010

Hi Roger
I'M Magali Babin and i play improve music since very long time.  The most different experience i'm living is improve live music on streaming.  Since a few years ago i'm on a web project who generates in real time infinite audio-visual sequences.  It's call : nocinema.org   Maybe if you don't know this project you could be intersing by.   With Jérôme Joy i played one time music on streaming with  others musician (1 from Belgium, the second from Paris, i was in Montreal) by skype it was a very strange and unique experience in the same time.  All programmation, web design is developed by Jérôme Joy, French artist and composer and the audio file is continuously developed by the nocinema team witch I be long to.  Go take a look on the web site  http://nocinema.org/  (all details is explain in a better way than i could do) Maybe for your research you'll be intersting by the radiomix section to.
Hope you'll like it
Magali Babin

myspace.com/magalibabin

http://www.electrocd.com/fr/bio/babin_ma/