[microsound] Improvisation in realtime net audio platforms

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Sun Jan 3 19:21:49 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

As some of you will know from previous posts, I am currently
researching the nature of improvisation in networked audio platforms
like ninjam, eJamming or any other, and am posting this as a request
for information / experiences about remote improvisatory
collaborations anyone has had.

Feel free to email me off list pointing out links to works or
projects..who was involved, what instruments you/they played/ how the
improvisation was started..what your experiences were.

Thanks

Roger

--
Roger Mills