[microsound] Electroacoustic techniques

greg hooper greghpr at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 24 12:52:44 EST 2010

I guess one of the issues is the scope of your vision for the piece - at the moment the way you've expressed it is  mainly as a technical challenge (how do I incorporate electronics) and not an aesthetic/artistic one. (apologies if you've expanded on this and I've missed it)
But without further constraints on the goals of the piece it is going to be very hard to pin down a technical approach. Which leads to - what do you want to electronics to do aesthetically?

Gregwww.greg-hooper.com