[microsound] Headphones

Mike picnet at urlme.net
Tue Feb 9 13:59:17 EST 2010

Sennhesier HD280 Pro 64 Ohm I use for everything if noise is a problem.
Open design HD600's for binaural monitoring, and a variety of in-ear phones.

The Beyer DT770 Pro pair just didnt give the same image as the HD280's or HD600's
sounded as if the left and right were from different headphones entirely - not sure why
maybe they are not matched speaker elements.

-M