[microsound] video and surround

Davide Oliveri davide.oliveri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 09:51:32 EST 2010

Thank you Trond !
Your informations and opinions are helpful me to write about this subject.
I didn't know about Natasha Barret, she seems to work very hard with
spatialization.

I like the idea of layering loudspeakers to treat the sound like an image,
in the Elektropoesia  but i preferred Staged Bodies.
You said you used Max, may I know if it's with Ambiencode/decode that you
generated sound ?

Davide Oliveri