[microsound] meta-theory

Adam Davis technohead3d at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:45:30 EDT 2009

This comparison may be rather crude, but I think trying to answer that
question is analogous to a very prehistoric human trying to deduce what is
beyond the big blue thing above it. I'd say probably millions of years from
now, we will need extreme innovations that will physically manifest what we
qould now consider to be absurd illogic. Take the Law of the Excluded
Middle, for instance. It states that everything must either be or not
be...but what if the "postposthuman" technology I just speculated would
invert such a law and allow something to be physically being and not being,
simultaneously on, say, the macroscale. Or, for an infinite impossibility to
actually occurr whilst still remaining infinitely impossible.

Paradox: A frontier outside of infinity...but surely infinity, because of
it's infinite nature, would encompass the frontier outside of it; feedback,
a loop...thus the need for cyclo-anarchic technology that will allow
paradoxes to be transcended and for a "frontier outside of infinity" to be
explored...for absurd illogic to exist and to be explored physically.

I'd love to hear some of your ideas too :)