[microsound] [SOUNDHACK] [on] [WINDOWS]

Randal Davis randal_davis at operamail.com
Tue Sep 22 12:51:58 EDT 2009

I'll join the chorus (no pun intended) on behalf of the SIR freeware,
which is really an outstanding piece of work, and worth a look, I would
think, to almost any microsounder.

You might also look at Teragon Audio's Convolver (also freeware).  And,
depending on what convolution functions you are specifically looking for,
it's possible that some of Tom Erbe's freeware Delay Trio, available on
the Soundhack site, would provide a reasonable approximation.