[microsound] 10 year anniversary celebrations

dvnt.sea@gmail dvnt.sea at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 23:21:36 EDT 2009

hi Kim,

I threw out the remote concert idea to see if there were any takers.
Unfortunately I don't have the
time or attentional bandwidth to organize a large concert in October
myself - unless someone around
Troy, NY wants to help out?

**otherwise, your message has driven me to action:  On October 27th at
12:01:33 ET I will be on Skype, and will
improvise for 23 minutes and 14 seconds using only skype feedback and
noise floor as source material. 23:14
is an approximation of Gelfond's constant (e^pi) so this is more
microsound than ever! ; )**

I am not joking about this either.  I will figure out some way to
broadcast this and announce -- ustream being my backup plan.

: )

doug