[microsound] v-synth

Michael Palace palace at guero.sr.unh.edu
Mon May 18 12:13:26 EDT 2009

I've used S2000 Akai samplers in the past and used both the mididump and
scsi dump from recycle.

Horchata is a drink from latin american countries that uses rice, a nut
mixture, and milk.  it is also the name of my music project that i have
been using for about 10 years.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Horchata

Mike Palace