[microsound] v-synth

Bill Jarboe billjarboe at earthlink.net
Mon May 18 11:59:14 EDT 2009

Hello mike palace,

   - no thoughts around roland v-synth. The emu ultra samplers are
very impressive and usually available for reasonable amounts of dosh.
- don't know if they give wavs , probably yes.

    -what is horchata? 'horchestra' might be a good name for your
group once you get plugged in.

     Future Music Magazine might help.

   http://futuremusic.com/blog/

                                    peace love and wavelets