[microsound] noisy hard drive on mac

i8u muse at i8u.com
Thu Mar 12 21:31:50 EDT 2009

yes, i understand,

i do like your idea of running of an external drive.

it does solve 2 of my problems, noise and apple care.

i would not do this to backups as i have a good 3 way system.

this will strictly be to ensure i can program sounds and work
without hearing the actuator arm move across the platter.

thank you for your insight

i8u (france)