[microsound] ID3 tags info for Ben

aherrick at pacbell.net aherrick at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 7 14:06:26 EST 2009

Ben,

Try Amadeus - when you save your file using Amadeus you have the option in advanced setting to select the version of ID3 tag you want.

iTunes seems to be working well for people.

MP3 ID3X 3.0.3 is a personal choice of mine just because I often have to batch edit tags and it is fast. Amadeus and MP3 ID3X 3.0.3 have trial versions you can download.

Alan