[microsound] pi for dinner

Graham Sutherland grahamsutherland at riseup.net
Sat Mar 7 11:36:40 EST 2009

i uploaded my piece "pi for dinner" to the microsound pi day 2009 repository.

i had a few problems with the length and id3 tags but originally the files
i uploaded were before midnight. i don't know if there is any way for
y'all to check that. i know kim said he'd be deleting any pieces that did
not have proper id3 tags by monday, so i figured if i got my piece in
technically a tad late it would be okay.

used pi for lots of randomization in a few vsts as well as with my fft
program, and a looping program i have. the original sound was some synth
bells i recorded at dinner.

hope you dig,
graham sutherland