[microsound] Naked lunch project submission

gerardo figueroa diosdispone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 19:00:43 EDT 2009

hi everyone,

at 7:00 p.m. chilean time, i uploaded my contribution to this project.

it's called "el burro habla", and it's based on the introduction to
"the talking asshole" reading by frank zappa @ the nova convention
[http://www.ubu.com/sound/zappa.html].

here fz's reading is interrupted by a dummy of his, who spoils his
intro using burroughesque text techniques.

the piece was conceived following the ideas presented in the
aforementioned intro and the processes involved in the making of john
oswald's "burrows" - hence the name for the piece also.

hope u enjoy it ;) - and please inform me if there's any missing stuff
in the file