[microsound] Naked lunch project submission

Tobias Reber tobiasreber at sunrise.ch
Tue Jun 30 16:17:50 EDT 2009

dear all,

my piece "cricket transmissions" is now in the naked lunch project
folder.

it is a collage of spectral cutups of the file on "Origin and Theory
of the Tape-Cut-Ups" on this ubuweb page

http://www.ubu.com/sound/burroughs.html

tobias

Am 29.06.2009 um 22:29 schrieb Alessandro Fogar:

> Hi,
>
> I uploaded my piece "I'm in the mood for love" to the naked lunch
> repository.
>
> It's a granular deconstruction of some strange fields recordings
>
> Hope tecnically everything is ok cause this is my first contribution.
>
> All the best
>
> --
> Alessandro Fogar
>
> http://www.fogar.it

---

Tobias Reber : musician / sound designer

Tobias Reber
Freiburgstrasse 32
2503 Biel
Switzerland