[microsound] reminder: 10 year anniversary

Michael North michael.north at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 29 20:03:20 EDT 2009

sorry kim
my piece for the naked lunch and any 10th ann. stuff will be greatly
delayed as we've had a couple of rounds of that swine flu thing at my
place....everyone is recovering but, as far as i'm concerned it was
no 'mild, not as severe as the regular flu'...pretty much has lasted
10 days on average and has required some hospitalization.....