[microsound] a mo' better audio-cast?

A Stranger Paradise astrangerparadise at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 15:28:31 EDT 2009

It doesn’t seem a Shoutcast problem. The amount of pc resources for running
it is minimal on the CPU side, and I think the amount of memory needed for
each listener is something like 14k.

Normally that diagnosis refers to a bandwidth problem (for six listeners at
the same time you need around 620kbps in continuum). If you are broadcasting
from your home, it depends of your internet connection and ISP. Speed and
stability. If you´re running a server, or an online service is doing that
for you, the same applies.

I’m hearing now the emission, and things seems pretty fine.