[microsound] software to 'clean' sound

Mike picnet at urlme.net
Thu Jul 16 13:31:06 EDT 2009

Izotope RX:

iZotope RX - Complete Audio Restoration: Declipping, Declicker ...

Or Equalization and selecting the band of interest with baudline (free)

If you have a small audio clip send it to me and Ill see how baudline
copes
with processing it.

Problem Ive found with nearly all of them is the result often sounds
robotic.

On this subject if anyone knows of a temporal tracking EQ (selecting a
peak
frequency and tracking any shifts to null it over a set time period)
that would
be very handy.

BR,
Mike