[microsound] sound editing

CraqueMat craque at craque.net
Thu Jan 29 15:53:44 EST 2009

Yeah, like I said, I don't like Amadeus Pro's plugin implementation at
all, and I use plugins pretty heavily when doing on-the-fly sound sculpting.

I tend to get pretty "fast" in doing waveform editing, so much so that
it feels like improvisation at times.

The price for AP cannot be beat, but WE has (i think) a lot more
functionality for not that much more cash.