[microsound] free mp3 download of unreleased work from Michell Akiyama, Dino Felipe, Gregg Kowalsky, Ariel Pinks Haunted Graffiti, Romulo Del Castillo of Phoenecia and more......

Robert Rudas dulcettrecords at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 14:25:30 EST 2009

My apologies as I understand that this is not the proper forum to be promoting releases however, since it is a free download of music containing several artists that fit within the realm of microsound, I found this to be pertinent to the folks on this list. Since there is no profiteering involved in this endeavor, I thought that it might be ok.

I wanted to give everybody a heads up that an mp3 compilation download containing unreleased works from several great artists is available here:

http://www.dulcettrecords.com

This is the track list:

Our Lost Summer Compilation Artists

00:00 Former Selv - Evalivia
03:58 Dino Felipe - 11
07:14 The Jon McMillion Band - Floating Outcomes
12:16 Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Chart Beep
16:21 Mitchell Akiyama - Ends Funds

20:28 Mountain Party - HoniedMilk_Ladygrave
22:39 Obelus - Kern Mantle
27:54 Gregg Kowalsky - For Vibraphone and Loose Change
34:16 Dino Felipe - 14
37:28 Fat Girls Anonymous - Wrist Slasher
40:21 Son of Rose - Day New

44:08 (Dino Felipe/Dan Laburu/Nerikatsu) collaboration - untitled
47:19 Bobby Birdman - All Black
50:42 Climax Golden Twins - Twin Funeral
52:35 Nerikatsu - untitled
54:28 Yann Novak - The Miller Garden Revisited

01:01:23 Holy Sons (drummer for Grails and Om solo Project) - untitled
01:05:05 Paul Beaudry - untitled
01:11:51 Ateleia - Despite Straight Lines
01:17:03 Bill Horist - untitled
01:24:28 Hair_Tapes - untitled

01:30:45 Nerikatsu - We Were When We Were
01:32:16 Audiose My Angel - trapped in sound
01:38:42 Romulo Del Castillo (of Phoenecia) - Nebuuu
01:44:35 Sketchy - untitled
01:47:04 Let's Go Outside - a summer missed

Best wishes,

Robert