[microsound] emu e64 sampler help required with setting lfo's

Sofus Forsberg sofus at email.dk
Sat Jan 24 07:12:30 EST 2009

you need to assign the LFO to the filter and or the amp in the
modulation matrix
on the EMU samplers you have full modular flexibility, so almost
everything can be assigned to everything, you just need to do it right.

dunno if this helps

i still have my E4, though its like 6-7 years since its been turned on,
but it was my first piece of electronic gear, so i used to know it
inside out ;)