[microsound] 'that's edutainment'

Jason Wehmhoener jasonw22 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 11:04:02 EST 2009

The distance from ideology to sound seems like a rather long leap to my eyes
at times (with the piece featuring sounds from Iraq being a notable
exception, one which I wasn't brave enough to listen to...)

I guess I'm personally interested more in the sounds than the ideas. Perhaps
that is my deficit. I have been enjoying the recent Marxist banter, but fear
I won't find the time to follow up on any of it anytime soon (whereas I'll
be more likely to act on suggestions of new ways of forming sounds much
sooner).

What I am expressing is probably my loss, but it is truth.

-Jason