[microsound] 'laptopmusik ist tot' desktop

Hans Erik Nilsson hasse at algonet.se
Tue Feb 10 18:58:19 EST 2009

Den 2009-02-10 21.24, skrev "Kim Cascone" <kim at anechoicmedia.com>:

> I've uploaded a 1280x584 .png of my 'laptopmusik ist tot' sticker to the
> repository in misc/graphics...
> been using it on my netbook and it looks pretty cool

On that note, the anonymous designer of the "sex, drugs and academic
electro-acoustic music" t-shirt design is yet to come forward. Kim, do you
have any recollection of who did that design? Naturally, in spite of all the
microsounders who have expressed whishes to make the .temp design into the
real item, ripping off a fellow designer's work would never be an option.

/Warm regards,
/Hans