[microsound-announce] TARAB ///

• Aposiopèse • editions.aposiopese at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 12:45:58 EDT 2018

NEWS

TARAB - APOPHENIA

*https://soundcloud.com/ears-have-ears/ehe-210718-tarab-apophenia-radio-mix
<https://soundcloud.com/ears-have-ears/ehe-210718-tarab-apophenia-radio-mix>*

Originally broadcast on Ears Have Ears, FBi Radio / Sydney.

Full program here : Fbi Radio
<https://exit.sc/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffbiradio.com%2F945fm%2Fprograms%2Fears-have-ears%2F2018-06-21%2F>

Exploring re-contextualised collected sounds and tactile gestures of sonic
expression, tarab forms dynamic psycho-geographical compositions inspired
by discarded things of all shapes and sizes. More than simply documenting a
given site, tarab is interested in a direct engagement with our surrounds,
teasing out half narratives, visceral sensation, false leads and heightened
awareness. Tune in for Apophenia, the exclusive piece from Melbourne's
tarab.
STILL AVAILABLE

TARAB - An incomplete yet fixed idea / LP. APOSIOPESE.
https://label-aposiopese.bandcamp.com/album/an-incomplete-yet-fixed-idea