[microsound-announce] Circuit Bridges concert in NYC on 3/26

Dave Seidel dave at mysterybear.net
Wed Mar 25 08:10:30 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I will be playing my piece "Prism, Mirror, Lens" for Shnth and realtime
Csound tomorrow night (March 26, 2015) at the Circuit Bridges concert at
Gallery MC, 549 West 52nd Street, 7:30 pm. There will be lots of other
music as well, by Gene Pritsker, Yiannis Christofides, Robert Voisey,
Linda Antas, Hubert Howe, Sabrina Peña Young, Frans Zwartjes, and Tomás
Henriques. And there will be cupcakes!

Program here:
http://www.voxnovus.com/circuitbridges/calendar/025_Up_to_Upstate.htm

There's a Facebook event for those so inclined:
https://www.facebook.com/events/405363359638298/

- Dave