[microsound-announce] Let's Go Bang!

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 16 00:20:25 EDT 2015

*Hope that you are well**
**Last month I had an interesting time rehearsing/playing some new
compositions with the European Contemporary Orchestra* *+ finalizing
Raoul Lay's intimate (Contemporary Space Opera?!) "The World's
Wanderers/Les Errants De L'Univers" based on poems by Percy B. Shelley... *
Now getting *ready to go play the duet with violinist-extraordinaire Mia
Zabelka in Russia *(Our good friend & talented musician Alexei Borisov
will also be on the bill)*and then at her Klanghaus fest. in Austria*
where we shall work on some recordings...

*DJ/Sonic Seducer* uploaded a new mix *in hommage to Post-Punk Grooves*,
luckily it may bring a smile to your ears...

https://www.mixcloud.com/TheSonicSeducer/go-bang/

*
**Hope to see some of you within the next days:*

April 23 - Mia Zabelka & Philippe Petit @ Dom CC
Moscow - Russia
http://dom.com.ru/events/3131/

April 24 - Mia Zabelka & Philippe Petit